Saturday, September 4, 2010 12 X 12 Custom Granite Pet Memorial Grave Marker with Beyond The Rainbow Poem for Your Bird, Cat, Dog Horse or Other Lost Loved One Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I cannot say enough about the product that Lazer Gifts offer.As with alot of usspent copious amounts for money to extend the life of our loving pets.Some times to no avail.After our pet passed I wanted to do something that would honor the friend that we had so many years.As I've said alot of money was spent on our pet.I didn't have the $200 or $300 to buy a quality memorial.My search came across Lazer Gifts.After sending them a email with our pets photo I recieved a proof of what the memorial would look like.I was happily surprised. If only the final stone looked the same.Well it came about a week later and I was blown away.First off it is engraved on a 12x12 inch 7 lb piece of granite.Not some faux plastic.The quality and detailing were beyond reproach.This memorial will last for gererations to come.It is such a fitting tribute to a pet that for 15 years filled our lives with love and affection.Thank you so much for offering this service.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 12 X 12 Custom Granite Pet Memorial Grave Marker with Beyond The Rainbow Poem for Your Bird, Cat, Dog Horse or Other Lost Loved One
Product Description:
High Quality Laser Engraved 12" x 12" Pet Memorial Marker. (3/8" Thick Granite Marker For Outside Use) We specialise in custom Loved One Memorials, Pet Memorials, and Treasured Keepsakes.How to Order If you are the buyer of one of our Memorial Products submit your payment. After Sending your payment, email us your photo and any special informationAfter receiving the photo and information. We will design your memorial and then email you a proof for your approval.Once approved we will engrave your Memorial then send you the finished product. About Us Guaranteed Lowest Prices, Highest Quality Available, Over 12 Years Experience
Want to buy 12 X 12 Custom Granite Pet Memorial Grave Marker with Beyond The Rainbow Poem for Your Bird, Cat, Dog Horse or Other Lost Loved One at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: