Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 Firstrax Port-A-Crate Pet Home Review

Firstrax Port-A-Crate Pet Home
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I cannot believe this crate was only $33!!!I looked around both online and in the big pet stores and crates of this size/quality (I ordered the 32" x 23") were $70+. And, because I have an Amazon Visa card I got free shipping, love that!People, you must know your dog! If your dog isn't already crate trained, don't put it in a soft-sided crate and expect the crate to withstand the abuse it's going to get from a frantic dog trying to get out!No soft-sided crate is meant for that. This crate can be put up in less than half a minute.The zippers are high quality.It does not have a carrying case, a plus for me.It simply folds back up and is held together by heavy black plastic quick-snaps. There is a carrying handle on the one long side.I also purchased the Med/Large Precision Pet SnooZZy sleeper bed offered by Amazon.Which is basically a crate mat (my dog prefers it to his bed).I placed the mat inside the crate and even though the mat is a few inches longer than the crate the crate can still be easily folded up and snapped together with the mat inside.This was another plus for me, as I already have enough to remember and carry when going somewhere with my dog, the last thing I'd want to do is forget the crate mat.I left the crate set up for a few days to air out, as it had a strong "plastic" smell from being new.The roof supports that keep the crate erect were a little difficult to latch on my first try, but I feel this is because the fabric is new and hasn't been stretched yet.I'm very happy with my purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Firstrax Port-A-Crate Pet Home

Product Description:
Take your pet wherever you go, and provide it with all the comforts of home. The lightweight, durable, washable Firstrax Port-A-Crate E2 Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home is easy to carry and can be set up or folded down in just a few seconds using no tools whatsoever. Its extra-strong steel frame is surrounded by heavy-duty, tightly weaved mesh fabric that is up to 10 times stronger than most other fabric crates. Rounded corners protect your home decor and auto interior from bumps and scratches. The top and front entry doors have zippers and locks, so you can tightly secure your pet and keep it safe. The ventilated mesh panels provide cool comfort during the spring and summer outdoors. The Firstrax Port-A-Crate E2 Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home measures 24 x 16 x 16 inches and is intended for pets up to 25 pounds, such as cats, beagles, dachshunds, miniature poodles, and Shetland sheepdogs. Made in China.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to buy Firstrax Port-A-Crate Pet Home at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment