Tuesday, September 7, 2010 JW Pet Company Stay in Place Pet Food Mat, Colors may vary Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I purchased this item, I intended to place it on top of a large storage container to elevate my dog's food dish, and hold it relatively still. My dog is 100#. This mat is virtually useless to me. I misunderstood the "slightly raised bumps on the flat surface to hold the pets bowl in place" as also being rubberized. They are not. They are the same slick plastic the rest of the mat is made of. I don't see how this could possibly hold his dish in place. Just the force of his tongue against the dish would have it sliding all over. The only thing the mat holds in place is itself. The description should have a disclaimer that it is for pets under 25 pounds. If I had cats, I would definitely make use of it and rate it higher. For now I'll stick with my industrial strength Velcro!
Click Here to see more reviews about: JW Pet Company Stay in Place Pet Food Mat, Colors may vary
Product Description:
The JW Pet Company Stay In Place Mat is a plastic placemat with Skid Stop rubber edges to keep the mat from moving. This revolutionary mat has slightly raised bumps on the flat surface to hold the pets bowl in place. The Skid Stop mat is a must have for dog & cat bowls. Helps to keep the pets feeding environment clean.
Want to buy JW Pet Company Stay in Place Pet Food Mat, Colors may vary at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: