Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, October 9, 2010 Boss Pet - Prestige 30ft Medium Dog Tie Out Review

Boss Pet - Prestige 30ft Medium Dog Tie Out
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a bischon and she would just walk away with out a leash. So I tied her out andnow she can go 30 ft and I feel secure. The lock that goes to the collar is big and she doesn't mind that. I mean for a bigger dog it is good too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Boss Pet - Prestige 30ft Medium Dog Tie Out

Product Description:
Prestige's Medium Dog Tie-Out is made of galvanized 30 foot cable with strong snaps attached on both ends. Patented Twin-Swivel design prevents tangling while exceeding all industry break strength standards.For medium dogs up to 35 lbs.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Boss Pet - Prestige 30ft Medium Dog Tie Out at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment