Sunday, October 3, 2010 Midwest Interactive Guinea Habitat Plus Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Okay, so it's not really as big as I was hoping for, it's not really 9sq ft, it's really 8.This is big since I was getting it for a rabbit and I'll probably end up buying another.So far though, it's pretty classy and I would argue that it's one of the best on the market.You can't do all the cool alterations to it though unless you have more than one.Big thing though, don't waste your money getting the top as well since it comes with one!I bought it because amazon offered them together and it was an accessory.But all of the "accessories" come with the plus (maybe that's the real reason it's plus).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Midwest Interactive Guinea Habitat Plus
Product Description:
The Guinea Habitat Plus is interactive and expandable. It includes a folding, multi-access removable top, leak-proof hand washable durable PVC lined canvas bottom, dividing panel with ramps and canvas covers.The canvas covers are hand washable. The 'Bigger is Better' Interactive and Expandable Habitat is designed with Guinea Pigs and their owners in mind.
Want to buy Midwest Interactive Guinea Habitat Plus at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: