Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Friday, November 19, 2010 Gravel Vac, 5" Review

Gravel Vac, 5'
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have 2 aquariums, one is 10 gallon and the other is 2 gallon. This works on both. I put it in the water and shake it gently a few times and the water goes up the tube no problem. Does a great job of cleaning out the gravel. No need to remove the fish, either. They just swam around while I worked. I even recommended it to my sister. I love it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gravel Vac, 5

Product Description:
Designed to separate and remove debris from aquarium gravel. Wide mouth nozzle for faster cleaning and for hard to reach areas. Self start.Vinyl/Plastic

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Gravel Vac, 5 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment