Tuesday, November 9, 2010 K&H Lectro-Kennel Igloo-Style Heated Pad, Large Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have the large Igloo dog house, I keep it plus the dog outside and wanted a heated pad for cold winter nights. This pad get's barely warm and most times after the dog had been on it for 30 minutes I check it and feel almost no heat. I think getting one with a thermostat that controls the temperature is my next direction for a heated bed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: KandH Lectro-Kennel Igloo-Style Heated Pad, Large
Product Description:
A K&H exclusive, the Lectro-Kennel Igloo-Style Heated Pad is the perfect add-on for every Dogloo or Indigo house. The half-round shape covers half the floor surface allowing pets to naturally choose when they want warmth. It comes in three sizes, and is easy to clean and waterproof. It uses an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 when the pet lies upon the pad. The unit is constructed of a rugged ABS plastic and a steel wrapped cord to ensure your pet's safety.
Want to buy KandH Lectro-Kennel Igloo-Style Heated Pad, Large at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: