Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, November 27, 2010 My First Rabbit Home Complete Kit Review

My First Rabbit Home Complete Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a great home, but I could only see this being great for DWARF rabbits. Any other rabbit would seem to large for this, I feel as if it's already a tad bit small for my little dwarf bunny.

The only thing that bothered me about the set is the critter canteen water bottle & holder. All they give you is a cheap hanger wire to keep it on. This didn't work for me, it kept on falling off and the bottle was leaking way to much, so I had to replace it.

Other than that, it's easy to clean and I recommend it for small animals only!

Click Here to see more reviews about: My First Rabbit Home Complete Kit

Product Description:
My first home complete kits with lm food are perfect for the first time pet owner. Everything is included: the home, bedding, food, treats, water bottle, food dish, and much more. Includes lm brand food and bedding with super pet treats.30 L X 18 W X 16

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy My First Rabbit Home Complete Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment