Friday, November 5, 2010 Seachem Kanaplex 100gram Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product is so expensive... That's the only downside. Aside from that, I can say that IT WORKS when everything else fails! I had an outbreak of fish tuberculosis with my fresh water system (multiple tanks) and everything was dying - it even started killing my toads (I don't know how they came in contact with the water!). TB forms cysts and can be passed around without you knowing it, and even when taking the best precautions between tanks. This product saved my remaining fish, and my remaining toads (I took a chance even though it isn't for amphibians, and it worked). Some of my fish and toads were very close to death when this product had them eating again in 24 hours!!!! They only went uphill from there, and have made a full recovery! I couldn't be more satisfied! It's a great antibacterial medicine when your fish won't eat, because those antibiotic foods are a waste of money when your fish won't eat them. Kanamyacin is absorbed into the fish and does a better job than anything else I've tried because of that. So, it's a great product for those fish you think are hopeless and/or refuse to eat even when you put garlic in the food. It's like a secret weapon against the toughest bacterial infections - and you won't find it at places like PetSmart. Products like Maracyn, Maroxy, etc. simply don't work well from my experience (might as well throw your money down the toilet), but this does! It was worth it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seachem Kanaplex 100gram
Product Description:
KanaPlex™ is a blended kanamycin based medication that safely and effectively treats several fungal, and bacterial fish diseases (dropsy, popeye, fin/tail rot, septicemica). Because it is absorbed by fish it is useful in treating internal infections in those situations where food is refused. It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon. To enhance palatability use with GarlicGuard™. Food may be refrozen. For use in freshwater or marine aquaria.
Want to buy Seachem Kanaplex 100gram at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: