Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, November 7, 2010 Whisper 10 Aquatic Air Pump, Blue Review

Whisper 10 Aquatic Air Pump, Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hi. I just received my Whisper 10 Air Pump yesterday, with my Tetra 10 Deluxe kit. They work just fine. I use the air pump to connect it with my wall bubble wand (or airstone) that I bought at pet store. The pump is powerful and silent, and doesnt get any hot even though been used for days. Really useful in creating small bubbles in your aquarium.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Whisper 10 Aquatic Air Pump, Blue

Product Description:
Aquatic air pump for tanks 10 gallons or less. Patented dome shape and sound dampening chambers minimize turbulence and produce a smooth quite stream of air. Wide footprint, rubber feet and suspended pump motor eliminate sound producing vibrations.Plast

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Whisper 10 Aquatic Air Pump, Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment