Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 48" Heavy Duty Pet Crate With Wheels *Black* Review

48' Heavy Duty Pet Crate With Wheels *Black*
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I did extensive research trying to find a kennel big enough and sturdy enough for my Weimeraner. This kennel is by far the best value. It is what I call "Medium duty". It is much heavier duty than what you find at any pet store for $140.00 but not as heavy duty as some commercial grade units for $350.00 so you get a decent deal for the price. My unit was severely damaged though. The packaging is not suitable for delivery. I am assuming the shipping company damaged it as I doubt Fedex would have accepted it as it was although I will never know. The seller was very understanding and promptly replied. He agreed to discount the original purchase price which I felt was fair. So I kept the unit and fixed it my self. It is a very big kennel and my pup loves her new "happy place". I would recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 48 Heavy Duty Pet Crate With Wheels *Black*

Product Description:
48" Heavy Duty Crate Black

Buy Now

Want to buy 48 Heavy Duty Pet Crate With Wheels *Black* at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment