Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, December 2, 2010 48"L x 30"W x 33"H GoGo Black Epoxy Double Door Folding Wire Crate w/Divider Review

48'L x 30'W x 33'H GoGo Black Epoxy Double Door Folding Wire Crate w/Divider
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very fast service and great product. The box was torn but looked like it was done by UPS causing one prong to be bent but it didn't cause any issues with the crate so I let it be. I was amazed at how EASY it was to put together. My last crate created much aggravation, blood, and sweat to put it together so I was expecting the worst. This crate literally unfolded and set up in minutes! I have a very large doberman (110lbs) and he fits nicely with extra room. The only thing I wish is for the doors to be able to be removed. Otherwise I definitely would rate the crate a five and the company a five :)VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Click Here to see more reviews about: 48L x 30W x 33H GoGo Black Epoxy Double Door Folding Wire Crate w/Divider

Product Description:
Compare GoGo Crates wire gauge with our competitors. With the recent rise in worldwide metal prices, most other crate manufactures have made significant changes to their crates. Mostly the thickness of wire they use to construct their crates. Remember, the frame wire is the most important and the lower the wire number, the thicker the wire gauge. For example, some Midwest Crates use an 8 gauge wire. The GoGo Crate uses a 6 gauge wire. guaranteed top quality!

Buy NowGet 52% OFF

Want to buy 48L x 30W x 33H GoGo Black Epoxy Double Door Folding Wire Crate w/Divider at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment