Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Monday, December 6, 2010 Best Pet Black 20" Single-Door Suitcase Style Folding Metal Dog Crate - 20"(l) x 11.1.5"(w) x 14"(h) Review

Best Pet Black 20' Single-Door Suitcase Style Folding Metal Dog Crate - 20'(l) x 11.1.5'(w) x 14'(h)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this crate for a miniature schnauzer puppy, based on a guide for crate sizes I found that suggested sizes by the dog's weight. After ordering, I found numerous other guides that suggested sizes based on breed/length, and thought I had made a mistake.

However, once I brought my puppy home, I saw that the crate was plenty big for her. I might have to replace it with a slightly larger one once she's fully grown, but for the time being, she has room to stand up, turn around, and fully stretch out in it.

The only downside is that the metal tray doesn't sit flat in the bottom of the crate, and makes a lot of noise if I don't have a crate mat in there.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Best Pet Black 20 Single-Door Suitcase Style Folding Metal Dog Crate - 20(l) x 11.1.5(w) x 14(h)



Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Want to buy Best Pet Black 20 Single-Door Suitcase Style Folding Metal Dog Crate - 20(l) x 11.1.5(w) x 14(h) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment