Monday, December 27, 2010 Cage Select Black 30 X 22 X 63 2Pc Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)"Over the years I have had a variety of parrots and conures. I "inherited" a Pionus Parrot recently and needed a new cage. Not only was this cage far superior to other cages that I have had in the past for approximately the same price, but the after sale service from the company was exceptional. The cage arrived in a timely manner however one of the "trays" was dented and some paint was scraped off. I called the company's telephone number that appeared in the instructions, left a message, and was called back on the very next business day(Monday) I told the customer service rep what my issue was and he told me he'd send out a replacement tray that day. It arrived on Thursday of the same week that I called the company. NO HASSLE, NO FUSS, NO INQUISION as to how the item was damaged, just a quick replacement of the part. OUTSTANDING!!!! One word of warning when checking the parts inventory and assembling the cage. Some of the screws shown in the instructions are not included, but they are not needed either. The instructions are vague on what screw fastens what piece. Use the "long" screws for the assembly of the cage and use the "short" screws for assembling the "seed guard." After finishing the assembly I had one long and one short screw remaining. Don't panic, these are apparently "extras" as there was no place to use them when the cage assembly was completed. Everything to assemble the cage is included so no extra tools are required. Having someone to help you with assembly will make the job easier. Otherwise you'll need a good sturdy wall to lean the upright cage pieces against until you have two sides connected to each other and then it will stand up on it's own while you complete the assembly. The coating (paint) is very easy to clean, I can change and line both trays in about a minute and a half for each tray. The stainless steel food/water bowls are easy to remove, clean and refill and should last a lifetime. If I ever need another parrot cage again I will absolutely buy from this company. I just can't say enough good things about this cage. I am usually very hard to impress but the quality of the product and customer service after the sale are the best that I've experienced in my life."
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cage Select Black 30 X 22 X 63 2Pc
Product Description:
Prevue Select Wrought Iron Parrot Cage with Playpen TopAvailable in Cobalt Blue, Garnet Red, Jade Green, Cocoa, Sage, Black, Chalk White or Pewter - 3153(great for variety size birds)The Select Parrot Cage with Playpen Top Series features a cage top playpen which provides your bird hours of enjoyment and exercise. This 30"L x 22"D x 63"H Playpen top bird cage is designed for cockatiels to parrots. Also, includes a pull out drawer and bottom grille, 4 stainless steel cups, top playpen and seed guards. The cages are available in 8, non-toxic powder coated finishes - black, chalk white, pewter, coco, sage, garnet, cobalt and jade.
Want to buy Cage Select Black 30 X 22 X 63 2Pc at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: