Wednesday, December 1, 2010 JW Pet Company Insight Nylon Play Perch 12.5in x 7in Large Bird Toy Assorted Colors Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this perch for our Timneh African Grey.After sitting it outside of her cage for a few days, I dared to add it to her cage.After several more days of avoiding that side of the cage totally, she ventured onto the perch.And discovered that it did not eat parrots.In fact, that crazy human left a rope to shred on it!And, there is food on the end if she tries hard enough!And, beads!Wow!This is great!Or, that is what I assume she would say if she could say more than " I'm a bad bird.Don't bite."
She really does seem to enjoy it.It cleans up easily, is easy to remove and replace, and the foraging thing at the end is a good way to get your bird started with foraging.My only complaint is that the color is well, reminiscent of something that is usually delivered in a plain brown wrapper, if you know what I mean.It is a light pink color.Yeah.It looks like that.
Click Here to see more reviews about: JW Pet Company Insight Nylon Play Perch 12.5in x 7in Large Bird Toy Assorted Colors
Product Description:
This is not your usual bird perch. It has a lot to offer. On the end of the perch you can put a treat into the ball. Along the perch are movable plastic beads. Coming off of the perch on each side you will find a variety of textures, activities to keep your pet busy and eye stimulating colors. Screws onto the cage bars easily. Sturdy nylon. Designed for african grays, amazons and similar size birds.
Want to buy JW Pet Company Insight Nylon Play Perch 12.5in x 7in Large Bird Toy Assorted Colors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: