Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Friday, December 3, 2010 Kricket Keeper, Small Review

Kricket Keeper, Small
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have this cricket keeper, have used it for years and love it! I didn't have crickets escaping at first, so when it first happened I thought that they had escaped between the plastic bag and the keeper itself. I finally realized that some were escaping through the tiny square hole just above each of the tubes. The holes are so small that you wouldn't think the crickets could squeeze through, but they do. I solved the problem by putting a small piece of scotch tape over each one of these small holes. It doesn't hurt the crickets at all; as a matter of fact, they now last longer, due to the fact that none are escaping! There are apparently no toxic fumes from the tape, they still have plenty of air, etc., etc. This is one of the most useful "critter" keepers I have ever had.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kricket Keeper, Small

Product Description:
Complete cricket care kit, just add crickets. House crickets for a week or longer, dark texture cylinders provide ideal place for crickets to hide. High Quality Plastic,

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to buy Kricket Keeper, Small at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment