Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 Low Profile Desert Fixture with Two 9W Lamps - Black Review

Low Profile Desert Fixture with Two 9W Lamps - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I bought this fixture I though it was a "little pricey" but after I received it I was impressed how well it was manufactured!

This light is very stout and heavy and not some piece of plastic junk, well worth the $$$!

Also the dimensions (that are not listed in the description) are: 8 1/2" long X 5" wide X 2 1/4" high

Click Here to see more reviews about: Low Profile Desert Fixture with Two 9W Lamps - Black

Product Description:
Small size still translates into massive lighting power. Mini reptile aqualight fixture uses the power of two Desert 50 compact fluorescent lamps to completely illuminate your reptile terrarium; all while delivering the essential UVB radiation your reptile pet requires. Full-strength lighting is ideal for bearded dragons, uromastyx, or other desert reptiles. Great for adding ultimate illumination and beneficial rays to any reptile terrarium.

Buy Now

Want to buy Low Profile Desert Fixture with Two 9W Lamps - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment