Wednesday, December 22, 2010 Marineland Activated Carbon Black Diamond 68 oz Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I don't normally buy items through Amazon that aren't stocked and shipped by Amazon directly, but in this case, since I know the product, I thought I would give Big Edge a try.
Maybe it's a once in a blue moon event, but the shipment came late and with the wrong sized container.I received the 40 oz container instead of the 68 oz container and it took about a week to be delivered - vs the 2nd day delivery I was expecting.
I've seldom had problems with items supplied directly by Amazon, but my experience with 3rd party vendors has been checkered. In this case, Big Edge came issued a credit for half the purchase amount, and did so promptly.
I've been using Marineland Carbon in both my planted freshwater tanks and can't complain.I replace the entire contents of my Magnum 350 filter cannister monthly and the fish seem to be all the happier for it.The neon tetras in one tank are now four years old.That says volumes about the water quality, no?
Good luck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Activated Carbon Black Diamond 68 oz
Product Description:
Marineland Black Diamond Activated Carbon eliminates foul odors, unsightly discoloration, and harmful organic substances that can be found in your home aquarium. Heat activated bituminous coal based granules are specially sized, so they won't damage filter impellers. With Black Diamond, you also get more carbon. As much as 60% of other pre-washed carbon weight is water, not carbon. Black Diamond contains less than 2% moisture, and is completely phosphate free. Size: 68 oz.
Want to buy Marineland Activated Carbon Black Diamond 68 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: