Saturday, December 4, 2010 Precision Pet Suitcase Crate, Gold Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got the older style of this crate (it used to come with a metal pan instead of the plastic one) from a friend, who had bought it-- used-- from a lady who bred Dobermans for many years. I don't know exactly how old this crate is, but I would guess at least 10 years. It looks pretty good for an obviously well-used animal enclosure, it's a little corroded at the bottom from being cleaned so many times, but the gold coating held up pretty nicely. I really like the way this crate folds and expands-- you just pull straight up on the collapsed crate and lock the ends into place. With most collapsing crates, you have to fold it sideways first and then up. What that means is that with this crate, you can actually pop it up in the same amount of floor space it will occupy when it's expanded, whereas with other crates you will need the crate's width plus the crate's height in order to set it up. Another selling point for this crate is it's durability. I have a dog that is an accomplished escape artist, and she has demolished other crates without a problem. She has certainly done her best with this crate as well, but the crate has survived with only some bent wires to show for the abuse. The door is also unique in that it has hooks that keep it from swinging open if it has been unlatched. To open it, you must first open the latch, then lift the door and swing it open. This crate is the most durable and thoughfully designed wire enclosure I have been able to find. Well worth the price!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Precision Pet Suitcase Crate, Gold
Product Description:
This crate provides a wonderful personal territory and safe, secure comfort zone of their own to fulfill a dog's need to den.Also available in Chrome finish.
Want to buy Precision Pet Suitcase Crate, Gold at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: