Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, December 25, 2010 SPET CORNER LITTER SCOOP FERRE Review

SPET CORNER LITTER SCOOP FERRE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I doubt that I'd have purchased this had I been able to inspect it first, but I bought it online, so...
This clever and well-designed item's desirability is limited by its having been manufactured from extremely hard, brittle plastic. This will undoubtedly result in its early demise (forgive me for personifying here), which, even for an inexpensive item, is frustrating (especially if replacements aren't readily available offline). The scoop I use for my cats' litterbox is much more durable; why Super Pets didn't go the extra mile is beyond me. How much more could it have added to the per-unit cost?
My experience with this company's products, although limited, has been disenchanting. I intend to avoid them in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SPET CORNER LITTER SCOOP FERRE

Product Description:
Product Highlight(s):Super Pet Corner Litter Pan Scoop (Ferret, 5 Inch L x 3-1/4 Inch W x 11-3/4 Inch H)The Ferret Corner Litter Scoop is the perfect accessory for your Super Pet Litter Pan. One-of-a-kind unique corner design easily fits in small spaces to sift and lift all litters. The Corner Litter Scoop features a cute ferret character design and is made of washable stain and odor resistant plastic.Please note: Color specification is unavailable on this item

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy SPET CORNER LITTER SCOOP FERRE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment