Sunday, January 9, 2011 42"H x 24" 8 Panel GoGo Black Epoxy Exercise Pen w/ Door Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a 80 lb. Lab/Dane mix who had to have knee surgery a few weeks ago.I knew I needed something tall and sturdy to contain him during the recovery period.The GoGo Exercise Pen (w/Door) has worked incredibly well.Its tall enough that he can't jump over (he has Dane-length legs!) but a good height where I can still lean over the side and pet him if he's sitting.The door is easy to open and close for the owner, but it fastens in a way that Webster can't get out by himself. This has been the perfect alternative to a crate, and actually folds up to a more manageable size than his crate, so when we travel, it is coming with us!5 stars!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 42H x 24 8 Panel GoGo Black Epoxy Exercise Pen w/ Door
Product Description:
eight 2' panels. each pen comes with a carrying handle for easy transport. guaranteed top quality!
Want to buy 42H x 24 8 Panel GoGo Black Epoxy Exercise Pen w/ Door at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: