Saturday, January 15, 2011 Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner - 22 oz Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner - 22 oz
I work in a chiropractic office and constantly have to clean and sterilize the equipment. I purchased the spray to replace the wipes, which is too small and dries up pretty quickly before I finish wiping down one adjustment table. With the spray, I control the amount of cleaner I need to get my job done. In terms of germ-killing power, I would not know. But it definitely beats using harsh chemicals. It's also safe for almost all surfaces. I just take its word for it. The scent is very pleasant and it doesn't dry up my hand. The patients like it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner - 22 oz
Product Description:
A broad spectrum antimicrobial activity, without the use of toxic chemicals such as phenols, glutaraldehydes, or harsh alcohols.Ready to use formula, no dilution, mixing, or activation is needed.Used to disinfect counter tops, table tops, vinyl and naugahyde chairs in waiting and exam rooms, telephones, sinks, bathrooms, walls and much more.USDA approved!Ideal for use in kitchens.
Want to buy Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner - 22 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: