Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, January 30, 2011 Fresh Lab Deluxe Test Kit Review

Fresh Lab Deluxe Test Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this Red Sea Deluxe Test Kit when I first setup a small fresh-water aquarium in the kitchen.It had been a while since I had an aquarium, and felt that I needed to keep a watchful eye while getting back in the hang of things.

See, growing up I always used plastic decorations, and overfed the fish regularly, causing many a fish to die due to high levels of ammonia from decomposed food and feces.

This time I did a bit more reading--books can be found here on Amazon--about creating a natural habitat of fish, plants, and naturally occurring bacteria--essentially, an ecosystem.Thus, I now seldom use this kit, except when I want to interest my kids into the science of things.

I give this kit four stars because it works and is actually pretty complete compared to some at twice the price;I take a star because I think measuring kits should cost less, and creating a ecosystem makes this kit less useful and the aquarium more organic.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fresh Lab Deluxe Test Kit

Product Description:
This Deluxe test kit has all the tests you need to keep up with the health of your tank.Includes:High and Low range pHAmmoniaNitriteGH/KH ChlorineIronCarbon Dioxide.Size:From 25 to 100 tests each, depending on chemical.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to buy Fresh Lab Deluxe Test Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment