Monday, January 10, 2011 MARCHIORO CLIPPER CAYMAN 3 GRN Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When it comes to crates beware.You get what you pay for!!This crate is sturdy and long lasting.I tried cheaper and I was sorry!!I have one of these Clipper 3s for my 7 year old Maltese.I've had him since he was 8 weeks old and he loves this.It's his little house.Now I've gotten one for a female Maltese puppy that will be coming "home" in about a month.
Click Here to see more reviews about: MARCHIORO CLIPPER CAYMAN 3 GRN
Product Description:
Marchioro USA Cayman 3 Carrier 25x17x17 Beige/Green Constructed with durable plastic for a lifetime of use. Spring-latch door stays securely closed...but opens easily when you want it to! Name plate included for identificationSpring-latch door stays securely closed...but opens easily when you want it to!Nameplate included for identificationSide latches and extra security pins keep the carrier secureEasy to disassemble for compact storage when carrier is not in useMeets International Airline Standards (IATA certification) Ergonomic handle for easy carryingOptional Accessories availableShoulder Strap & WheelsRecommended for pets up to 40 lbs.25in x 17in x 17inBeige top and green bottom
Want to buy MARCHIORO CLIPPER CAYMAN 3 GRN at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: