Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 MidWest DropPin Dog Crate Replacement Pan 42"CRATE Review

MidWest DropPin Dog Crate Replacement Pan 42'CRATE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an odd size dog crate that was purchased five years ago.I searched everwhere, in-store and online for a plastic tray to fit it.I found similar trays for $50+.This Midwest tray was a good price, so I gave it a try.It is a PERFECT fit!!Super fast shipping too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: MidWest DropPin Dog Crate Replacement Pan 42CRATE

Product Description:
MidWest® Drop-Pin Dog Crate Replacement Pan Use this ABS-composite black plastic pan for quick cleanup in Midwest® Drop Pin Crates. Sizes listed are for MidWest Drop-Pin dog crates, these replacement pans are specifically sized to fit thes MidWest crates. Item Specifications: Sizes: 24" CRATE: 22 7/8"L x 18 1/4"W 36" CRATE: 35 1/8"L x 21 3/8"W 42" CRATE: 40 3/8"L x 24 1/4"W 48" CRATE: 46 3/8"L x 28 1/4"W CHAR(13) + CHAR(10) Color: Black

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy MidWest DropPin Dog Crate Replacement Pan 42CRATE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment