Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Monday, February 7, 2011 Amquel - 1 gallon Review

Amquel - 1 gallon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There are a lot of products you can buy to dechlorinate tap water, but this is the most economical one of the bunch and it really works.I've never lost a fish to water changes when I use AmQuel.

I've always used the liquid, but I going to try the powder to save on shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amquel - 1 gallon

Product Description:
Amquel protects aquarium and pond fishes and invertebrates by quickly eliminating in a true, single step action, three of the most toxic chemicals commonly found in water ammonia, chloramines and chlorine. Amquel does not interfere with the biological cycle and functions equally well in fresh or salt water aquariums.Treats 7,680 gallons.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Want to buy Amquel - 1 gallon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment