Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, February 24, 2011 Exercise Kennel Pen - 30" Medium Review

Exercise Kennel Pen - 30' Medium
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my furry animals. I am glad I did. strong and perfect for all of them. Mind you the price is awesome....More expensive outside Amazon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Exercise Kennel Pen - 30 Medium

Product Description:
30 Inch Tall "Titanium" EXERCISE PEN. Fits the 30" Dog Cage or Crate! 8 PANELS (30"x24") With Door. Up to 19.3 Square Feet of Pen Space. These Pens Can Be Used For a Variety of Pets. Configures to the following shapes: Octagon(19.3 Square Feet by 30" Tall) Square(16 Square Feet by 30" Tall) Rectangle(12 Square Feet by 30" Tall)

Buy Now

Want to buy Exercise Kennel Pen - 30 Medium at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment