Sunday, February 13, 2011 Penn Plax Floating Turtle Pier fits/20 gal & larger Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently bought 2 red eared slider hatchlings.I chose this penn plax floating turtle pier based on complaints about every other brand and configuration.My gamble paid off!!The turtles love to bask on it and also to hide under it with the floating live plants.The pier is large(I have a 40 gallon breeder tank) and strong too.I tested its capacity by placing some weight on it and it is strong enough to hold several adult turtles.For very large turtles the pier can be modified with a little inginuity to be stationary as opposed to floating.It even has an area for clean drinking water and or food.Overall I'm very happy with this pier. :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Penn Plax Floating Turtle Pier fits/20 gal and larger
Product Description:
Floating Turtle Pier fits tanks 20 gallons and larger and is ideal as a haul out spot for turtles, frogs, newts and salamanders. Pier design anchors to substrate and raises up to 16 in. high.
Want to buy Penn Plax Floating Turtle Pier fits/20 gal and larger at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: