Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, March 5, 2011 Log Home Doghouse Review

Log Home Doghouse
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my first video review... it was done mostly for fun (experimenting with GarageBand).

I clicked the buy button at just the right time on this doghouse.For some reason, it was marked down to only $102.And there was no shipping charge since I have Amazon Prime.I ordered this house LATE one Thursday night and had it the following Tuesday.Not bad at all for free shipping!

In this video, I spent some time talking about the actual dimensions.At the time I purchased this doghouse, the description on Amazon was lacking.Only the external dimensions were listed.And since there is quite a bit of overhang from the roof, I thought it would be useful to show the measurements on the video.(The description on Amazon has now been updated to include much more info)Also, the button where you choose the size says "Lg 46x31".I'm not sure where they got those numbers!

In the video, I mention looking online for tips on how to measure your dog... but I decided to put them here:

1. The door height of the house should be at least 3/4 of your pet's shoulder height (from the ground to the neck).
2. The length and width of the house should be at least equal to but not more than 25 percent larger than the distance between the nose and the root of the tail.
3. The height of the house should be at least 25 percent taller and no higher than 50 percent the height of your standing pet.

Following these rules, this house is probably a little narrow for my dog, but it's plenty deep.She actually spends the night in a crate that's a little smaller than this house, so she doesn't seem to mind.

I hope this information is helpful!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Log Home Doghouse

Product Description:
Inspired by the idea of country log cabins, this pet house is constructed by aligning half logs together, creating texture, sturdiness and durability. Your pet can enjoy an energizing sun tan on the matching front porch while keeping its belly away from the dirt.A large size is also available.Porch sold separately.

Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Want to buy Log Home Doghouse at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment