Thursday, March 10, 2011 Zoo Med Daylight Blue Incandescent Reptile Bulb 40 Watts Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like this lightbulb because it keeps my snake warm and I can use 2 for regulating temperature with no extra heaters so it is more inexpensive than plugging the heater.
I wish it would last a little longer because it only lasted for a couple of months.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zoo Med Daylight Blue Incandescent Reptile Bulb 40 Watts
Product Description:
Zoo Meds Daylight Blue Reptile Bulb is made of a true blue glass (not painted or coated) for better heat transfer. Economical daytime heat source provides beneficial UVA rays for the psychological health of reptile and amphibian species. Bright, attractive light output accentuates your animals natural colors for maximum viewing pleasure. European quality for long burn life.
Want to buy Zoo Med Daylight Blue Incandescent Reptile Bulb 40 Watts at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: