Saturday, April 23, 2011 Repair Kit for Tetratec AP200 Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This was exactly what I needed and have been looking for. This kit allowed me to restore my air pump to full working status. This also saved me about half the price of purchasing a new one. The only negative is I do not understand why Tetratec had to make is so difficult to determine which kit I needed to make the repairs. Seems more an effort to force me to buy a new one rather then continue to use one that otherwise was working.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Repair Kit for Tetratec AP200
Product Description:
This repair kit contains all parts to repair the Whisper 700, 800, 900 or the TetraTec AP 100 or 150 Aquarium Air Pumps: 2 diaphragms, 1 air filter, 2 hinges, 2 gaskets, 4 retaining plugs, 4 flapper valves and 1 repair kit wrench.For the Whisper air pumps you will need 2 of these kits.
Want to buy Repair Kit for Tetratec AP200 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: