Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 Red Slime Remover - Treats 250 to 300 gallons Review

Red Slime Remover - Treats 250 to 300 gallons
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Red slime remover works. Having said that, heed the warning about it messing with oxygen levels. I have never had it alter my Ph more than a couple 10ths of a point however after using it one time, as directed, I woke up the next morning to 6 dead fish and 3 dead corals. It could have been some underlying problem that went unnoticed but everything checked out normal when I did tests. I believe it was a drop in O2 levels that lead to the death, the fish that survived were laying on the sand "gasping". After an increase in air and a 20 gallon water change they perked right back to life.

Would I use it again? Yes. Do I trust the product? Yes. Will I aerate the water a little more next time I use it..if I have to..you bet.

I lost a yellow tang, six line wrasse, 2 velvet damsels, 1 blue/green reef chromis and a red scooter blenny, a colony of beautiful Aussie sun polyps worth close to $500.00, a trumpet coral and a small colony of zoanthids.

Not trying to scare people away from this product, it does work, among the deaths in the tank was the slime that was gone in a matter of a couple days. I had air running in there but perhaps not enough. Live and learn.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Red Slime Remover - Treats 250 to 300 gallons

Product Description:
Get rid of unsightly and potentially dangerous red slime algae (cyanobacteria) from your saltwater tank quickly and safely. No tank care kit should be without a cure for red slime so add Red Slime Remover to your supplies todayThoroughly mix 1 level spoonful (included) for each 15 gallons with a small amount of water from the aquarium to be treated. Pour dissolved solution into the aquarium. Repeat after 48 hours if necessary. Wait at least one week before additional treatments. Note:May effect pH and oxygen levels.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to buy Red Slime Remover - Treats 250 to 300 gallons at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment