Monday, May 23, 2011 Silent Air X-5 Air Pump - 80 gallon - 2 outlets Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use this air pump on a 112 gallon tank with Koi and Plecos, it provides enough air for a 5" air disc and a 12" long air-stone and after running for many months non-stop it's still pumping out a great amount of air, I was just expecting it to pump a little more than it does.However, that isn't stopping me from purchasing a second one for one of my other aquariums that has a noisy air pump, and a second for my large aquarium.I would definitely recommend these pumps, you'll barely know it's there.They do work best when placed above water level though so keep that in mind.
UPDATE 08-11-10
I bought two of these pumps and they have been running non-stop for over 2 years without fail.I would buy more of these in a heartbeat.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Silent Air X-5 Air Pump - 80 gallon - 2 outlets
Product Description:
The standard in high-quality air pumps, provides high performance and reliability.Acoustically designed for smooth, quiet operation. Silent Air X-5 is recommended for aquariums up to 80 gallons.
Want to buy Silent Air X-5 Air Pump - 80 gallon - 2 outlets at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: