Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon Review

Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this top because I love pink personally. It really adds a feminine touch to your biOrb, which I love. My only complaint is that it does not stay attached to the biorb itself. It is not a big issue as you do not move the biOrb around much, but I wish the company would have made it so it would stay attached to the biOrb rather than sit on it/around it if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, I would have gotten it either way just for the touch of pink.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon

Product Description:
This Swap Top gives your biOrb a contemporary splash of Pink. Includes top and base components. Compatible with the baby biOrb.

Buy Now

Want to buy Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment