Saturday, July 23, 2011 FLUK REPTA CLAMP LAMP 5.5" Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)what can I say? it's exactly what I need. it can hold a
40 or 60 watt ceramic heat emitter bulb and I can still touch the top or the hood without getting burned. Be warned that if you hold the ceramic top and unscrew your bulb, eventually the lamp comes apart too! Of course, it threads right back together again.
A bit overpriced even through amazon. I would like to pay no more than $10 for this lamp but I bought it for about $17 because I needed it like NOW!
A week later I got 3 more of them AND 2 of the larger version, all for $5 each. Don't underestimate the value of a classified ad, especially if it comes from that list that "craig" offers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FLUK REPTA CLAMP LAMP 5.5
Product Description:
Fluker`s Repta Clamp-Lamp with Ceramic Sockets for Terrariums (75 watts, 5 1/2 Inch Bulb) The perfect lamp for reptiles who like to bask. Sockets are rated 75 watts for 5.5 inches; 150 watts for 8.5 inches; and 250 watts for 10 inch incandescent bulbs. The ceramic model, with protective guards, is ideal for ceramic heat emitters. All models feature safety clamps and easily attach to the rim of all terrariums.
Want to buy FLUK REPTA CLAMP LAMP 5.5 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: