Saturday, July 9, 2011 HBH Enterprises Cut your own Ammonia Filter Pad 10x18in Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been having problems with my ammonia in my large tank. I have done half water changes for the last five days. Ammonia still very high. Fish and snails hanging out the top. Went to local fish shop and they told me to this filter. I put in my Filstar XP3 and I can easy say with in an hour my fish were starting to swim regularly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HBH Enterprises Cut your own Ammonia Filter Pad 10x18in
Product Description:
THE CUT-TO-FIT? AMMONIA FILTER is impregnated with a special ammonia-grabbing resin that pulls ammonia from the water. The Ammonia filter pad helps control the toxins associated with introducing new fish into an aquarium, overfeeding, and overcrowding.
Want to buy HBH Enterprises Cut your own Ammonia Filter Pad 10x18in at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: