Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, July 24, 2011 Remora Skimmer w/drain fitting w/Maxijet 1200 Review

Remora Skimmer w/drain fitting w/Maxijet 1200
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this skimmer for my first salt water Fish Only Live Rock (FOLR) tank.I would definitely say that this is worth the money, but I had to give this product four stars because I wish it was a little cheaper.For sure it is an amazing skimmer.Set-up is really easy and it started skimming after about 6 days (the instructions say it takes 2 weeks for it to break in).The unit is really nice and sleek so it doesn't detract from the beauty of the tank.The noise level is minimal and it has been getting less and less as it breaks in.My friend that gave me this tank used the exact same skimmer and transferred it to his 70 gallon tank and hasn't had any issues.All in all a great skimmer to keep a tank really clean.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Remora Skimmer w/drain fitting w/Maxijet 1200

Product Description:
Dimensions:-Skimmer Height: 17.5"-Minimum Tank Height: 12.75"-Minimum Overhead Clearance for Proper Function: 5.5"-Depth: 2.75" -Width: 6"

Buy Now

Want to buy Remora Skimmer w/drain fitting w/Maxijet 1200 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment