Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, July 31, 2011 Sunblock Kennel Cover, 7 1/2' x 7 1/2' Review

Sunblock Kennel Cover, 7 1/2' x 7 1/2'
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very pleased...after reading several reviews that said "Hard to put together" and "chain link was all knotted up" I was very scared for my husband and I to even attempt it...but it took us all of 3 hours to put it together, and the chain link was not tangled, but some of the strips needed adjusted, but it was not hard to figure out.It has held very nicely in the Wyoming Wind and my dog (who I get tomorrow!) will love it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunblock Kennel Cover, 7 1/2' x 7 1/2'

Product Description:
Woven UV treated polypropylene top with reinforced gromments every 12". Cable ties and instructions included. SUNBLOCK COVER ONLY, KENNEL NOT INCLUDED.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Sunblock Kennel Cover, 7 1/2' x 7 1/2' at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment