Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, August 7, 2011 Aquarium Stress Coat, 1 Gal Review

Aquarium Stress Coat, 1 Gal
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using this product for both my pond fish and aquarium fish on a regular basis. Doing partial water changes seems to be less stressful for the fish when using this product. But then, of course, I'm not a fish, so I am just guessing.

At least, I've never had a problem with partial or complete water changes or topping off either the aquarium or the pond due to evaporation. It helps with their slime coat and after using it, I do water tests for ammonia, nitrates, nitrites, etc., and the chlorine always shows negative. I buy this stuff by the gallon as it's much cheaper that way.

It's also recommended for use after handling or netting the fish or for any stressful situations. So far, all of our fish are doing great and growing like weeds.

I plan to continue to use it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Stress Coat, 1 Gal

Product Description:
Instantly removes chlorine and chloramines, making tap water safe for fish. Neutralizes heavy metals and replaces the natural slime coating fish need in times of stress. Helps heal torn fins and skin wounds.Contains Aloe Vera To Promote Healing And Regeneration Of Fish Tissues.

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Want to buy Aquarium Stress Coat, 1 Gal at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment