Thursday, August 11, 2011 Canister Aquarium Filter 315 GPH Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My filter arrived in about 7 days, well packed and in excellent condition. At first I was a bit overwhelmed by the instructions for assembling and installing the filter.I soon discovered that they were clear and understandable and it took me only a short period of time to have it up and running.It has been working like a charm ever since.My aquarium water is crystal clear and the filter is almost completely silent.I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this filter to anyone who owns a large (50+ gal) tank.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Canister Aquarium Filter 315 GPH
Product Description:
CCF4ULFeatures: -Canister Filter. -For aquariums up to 150 gallons. -Quick, easy push-button self primer. -2 independent directional 360rotating valve taps. -Flow-Rate control cut-off valves adjust water flow. -Revolutionary Bio-Falls Quad-Filtration system. -Combining all the best features of the most popular canisters in a sturdy, simple to use filter.
Want to buy Canister Aquarium Filter 315 GPH at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: