Monday, August 29, 2011 Lunar Aqualight Power Compact Light Fixture - Double - 72 in. Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am so glad that I choose this light over the other ones that I was looking at. Well worth the money. Makes a big difference on how my tank looks and with having the two different bulb types plus the 6 blue led lights you have a choice on the lighting. The only thing that I wish was different is the location of the switches for the led lights. They need to be on the light fixture with the other two switches instead of down by the plug. It makes it kind of dificult to turn them on. I am now looking at a light timer so I can set the lights to come on and off by themself. I would buy another one if I needed it.:)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lunar Aqualight Power Compact Light Fixture - Double - 72 in.
Product Description:
The Lunar Aqualight is the perfect fixture to give your marine or reef aquarium a complete daytime to nighttime lighting cycle. The powerful daylight bulb along with the deeply-penetrating blue actinic bulb provide all the lighting that corals need to thrive and grow. In addition, the special lunar blue moon glow light provides a shimmering effect on your tank at night, just like the moon would on a real reef. Moonlight is said to stimulate coral spawning, too. For the ultimate in lighting for your marine or reef tank, nothing comes close to the Lunar Aqualight. This fixture is sleek, streamlined and designed to enhance and complement all aquariums. Its compact and low-profile style is suitable for applications where space is limited. The fixture is equipped with a modern, designer-black aluminum housing and a highly-polished aluminum reflector for optimal lighting. It also includes a protective acrylic lens cover which allows easy access to the lamps.
Want to buy Lunar Aqualight Power Compact Light Fixture - Double - 72 in. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: