Friday, August 26, 2011 Small Animal Expandable Pen, 29" x 18" Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought two of these and one from Marshall. I have had them all for four years.My marshall one has bent in odd places, the connectors have always been difficult to line up and it has really been an inconvenience to use.It is lite, but not well made. The midwest playpens are cheaper and much better.They have never bent and line up perfectly every time I use them . I have left them outside in the rain and have run over them accidently with my truck.I am looking for more because I have purchased more animals and these little fences make the cheapest, quickest, and most reliable animal exercise areas I have ever found, plus the kids can use them easily too. their only fault is they are hard to find to buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Small Animal Expandable Pen, 29 x 18
Product Description:
Attractive epoxy coated panels provide ample play area (9 sq. ft. ). Appropriate for ferrets, rabbits, rats, small breed puppies and kittens. Great for indoor or outdoor use. Folds flat for storage & travel. Size: (8 Panels) 29 H X 18W9 H X 18W Spac
Want to buy Small Animal Expandable Pen, 29 x 18 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: