Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, September 8, 2011 Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Controller - Level 1 Review

Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Controller - Level 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the ReefKeeper Lite for my 3 gallon nano saltwater aquarium due to the high temperatures we get during the summer. It has performed fantastically and I am no longer scared to leave the house in fear that my tank will heat up and boil everything inside. It is pretty easy to plug in and get everything rolling, the instructions are OK, but I had to go to the website to really understand how to set temperature alarms and events. The ReefKeeper controls my lights, heater, and fans and when I purchase the additional module it will control the pH and top off pumps. The price point is spot on at around $100 as to not break the bank and be affordable to someone who isn't deep into the hobby.

PRO:
1. Price is cheap for what you get.
2. Can control everything you really need it to: lights, heater, chiller/fans, ph, pumps/wave makers, dosers, etc...(additional modules required)
3. Expandability, even if you can't afford the top model you can always buy the addons and tailor the system to your needs, not what a company wants to include.
4. Very helpful support staff and website that has all the info you will need to get it up and running.

CON:
1. Hard/Confusing to set up for someone who does not have technical know how or the ability to look up the instructions on the internet. If you are ordering this then I am assuming you know how to use the internet and this won't be a problem.All in all I would say this is the best money I have ever spent on my tank as $100 is worth the peace of mind I get knowing that when I come home my tank won't be soup.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Controller - Level 1

Product Description:
ReefKeeper Lite Level 1ReefKeeper Lite Preliminary Product Information Expandable - up to 4 modules (PC4s, SL1s or MLC) pH, ORP, and switch inputs (w/ optional SL1) 16 timers / 16 alarms Audible / Visual alarms Wavemaker Dual Stage Temperature Controller Moonlight Controller (w/optional MLC) Light Controller Pump ControllerReefKeeper Lite - Level 1 Includes: 1 x Head unit (GC2) 1 x PC4 (4 outlets) 1 x Temp Probe

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite Controller - Level 1 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment