Saturday, September 17, 2011 Rena Air Pump 100, 20 gallon Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Over 5 years ago, when I asked my local aquarium store for a recommendation on a quiet air pump I was told "Get a Rena".So I purchased one and hooked it up.The pump was so quiet that I couldn't even hear it operate which was important since the aquarium is close to my bedroom.Finally after years of faithful service the pump began to wear out with less and less output.I went to another aquarium store and was convinced by the sales clerk to get a Tetratec model.When I hooked it up it made so much racket that I couldn't sleep.I then went back to the orginal store and they sold me a rebuild kit for the pump for less than $8.I renewed the pump and once again it works flawlessly with no discernable noise.Rena pumps are just fine quality devices I highly recommend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rena Air Pump 100, 20 gallon
Product Description:
Maintains optimum air flow. Can be used in sound-sensitive environments. Do not place in aquarium water. Do not install or store where it will be exposed to weather or freezing temperatures. Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Metal. Contains One Air Pump And Instruc
Want to buy Rena Air Pump 100, 20 gallon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: