Monday, September 19, 2011 Tetra Whisper Aquarium Tank Air Pump Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've used air pumps in aquariums and hydroponics for decades, and the Whisper series is my favorite because they are quiet and reliable for years and years. I've often replaced other brands of air pumps that I had received in kits because the Whisper series is quieter, pumps more air without clogging, and lasts longer than all the other brands I've tried.
But there is a problem with this ad - I don't see where the size of the pump is listed. All Pets sells 3 sizes of Whisper pumps and this one is most expensive, so I'm guessing that this is the Whisper 60 (up to 60 gallons of water aerated with two channels) Whisper 60 Aquarium Air Pump and the other two offered by this seller would be the Whisper 20 and the Whisper 40.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tetra Whisper Aquarium Tank Air Pump
Product Description:
Watching television is so much more enjoyable when there's not a buzzing noise coming from your fish tank pump!Tetra Whisper Aquarium Tank Air Pump is the solution to all your vibration woes.Minimal noise, maximum air flow. The Tetra Whisper Aquarium Tank Air Pump's dome shape actually flattens sound wave frequencies. In addition, each model features sound dampening chambers designed specifically for that model. And the air pump's rubber feet and suspended motor prevent sound waves from
Want to buy Tetra Whisper Aquarium Tank Air Pump at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: