Wednesday, September 7, 2011 Wavemaster Pro Wavemaker Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Although I cancelled this item (there is no problem with it, actually I have read forums stating it's a great item to have its better than others.) I am giving the "SELLER 5 STARS" review. My husband found the item locally and I had to cancel this item. Not only did they cancel the item, but personally sent me an email advising they did so. It was very fast, no hassles, no questions asked. This is a trusted seller, I would recommend them to others and yes I will purchase from them in the future. I am very happy with the service and prompt response.Thank you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wavemaster Pro Wavemaker
Product Description:
A microprocessor control system which offers several option settings and 2 distinct mode settings to create randomly flowing and ever changing water currents. The mode settings: marine and reef. (The reef mode allows ample time for invertabretes to feed). The wave options are: gentle, rolling, turbulent, or alternating of all three. This model has afeeding switch which temporarily suspends the wave program to more suitable waves for feeding times. A night program offers calmer water motion for an 8 hour period.The Wavemaster Pro is suitable for powerheads and pumps up to a max total of720 Watts and 110 volts. There is an easy to follow installation and operation manual. It comes with a 6 ft.power cord.
Want to buy Wavemaster Pro Wavemaker at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: