Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, September 1, 2011 Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value Pack Review

Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I received the light, they had sent the wrong one so I called and they said they were going to send me the correct light and pick up the wrong one.10 days later I still had not gotten the light so I called again and they said it never got put into the system correctly to send the new one.They immediately entered the info and sent me the new light and let me keep the wrong one (which I could use so I was happy)

Overall I was happy but I am glad I wasn't in a hurry to get the light since it took about 2 weeks overall to get it after finding out I got the wrong light set.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value Pack

Product Description:
Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value PackThe Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value Pack is just what you need to replace a burned out bulb - and always have another on hand! Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamps provide focused lighting perfect for basking reptiles. The incandescent light simulates the natural daytime environment of a reptile habitat, keeping your pet reptile comfortable and happy and your reptile habitat naturally beautiful. Perfect for illuminating all the hard work you put into making your terrarium a show piece.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy Zilla Day White Light Spot Lamp Value Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment