Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3/4 inch I.D. Flexible PVC Pipe 10 Feet Roll Review

3/4 inch I.D. Flexible PVC Pipe 10 Feet Roll
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you want to use barb fittings, don't buy this stuff.That is not what it is designed for.Buy the vinyl tubing instead. IMO, the hose barbs might be easier but they restrict flow a lot over gluing this stuff up just like PVC pipe.Use some unions if you think you might want to take it apart later.

This was perfect for plumbing return lines on my AGA 125.I used it just like PVC pipe without all the fittings.Glued it to the bulkhead and made a PVC manifold to split the flow to the two tank returns.Make sure you use PVC glue that is specified for flex PVC.The regular kind is too hard and can break loose when the tube is flexed. I used Christy's "Red Hot Blue Glue" that I found at the borg.It stays a little soft after curing.

You can get the 1" and 2" stuff at the borg but I couldn't source the 3/4" flex PVC locally.The price was right and delivery was quick.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3/4 inch I.D. Flexible PVC Pipe 10 Feet Roll

Product Description:
Flexible PVC can simplify your plumbing as it allows you to bend and curve around pumps, filters and other obstructions. It retains its large inside diameter and helps to avoid the need of elbows so that water flow is not impeded. This will increase efficiency and reduce the amount the fittings required to help you get the most out of your pump. It is also resistant to both UV and ozone. Flexible PVC can be glued into standard PVC fittings. Be sure to use PVC cement that is compatible with flexible PVC to ensure a proper seal.Flexible black PVC hose resists kinking and is fish safe. Flex PVC is ideal for plumbing filtration system and running underground. Can be glued to standard PVC fittings.Sold in 10ft lengths (ñ 2" cutting variance)

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy 3/4 inch I.D. Flexible PVC Pipe 10 Feet Roll at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment