Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PimaFix 16oz Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PimaFix 16oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this product in all tanks, Salt and Freshwater. Clears up any signs/symptoms usually within the first 48 hours. Affordable and 1 bottle goes a Long way. Anytime I introduce a new fish to the tank, I put a dose in the tank because you never know what the fish might be carrying. I use this in conjunction with Melafix, never lose any fish with these two products!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PimaFix 16oz

Product Description:
Treats fungal infections and both internal and external bacterial infections. Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water. PimaFix has been formulated to work in combination with MelaFix to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases. 100% safe for use on all species of fresh and saltwater fish. Colorless formula won't discolor aquarium water or stain ornaments.Dosage: 1 teaspoonful for every 10 gallons of aquarium water.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PimaFix 16oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment