Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, October 30, 2011 Blue Life USA Flatworm Control 30mL Review

Blue Life USA Flatworm Control 30mL
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
well my english it's no so good but I'm gonna try, I'm from Costa Rica and I have a 60 gallon reef tank, a friend gaves me a frag of a coral that comes with a flat worm but i didn't see it, I bought this product to see if it works and I apply the way it says.
In a week I erradicatet all the flatworms but some times you see 1 o 3 in the glass and I continued 1/2 week more the threatment, and this is the time all the flatworms died.

but I didn't have the carefull to take out all the flatworms out while they died and now I have algae everyhere in the rocks, glass, crabs, corals but that is for all the toxic that the worms expid.

I'm glad the product works so good and fast and I recomended to anybody if the tank have flatworms

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Life USA Flatworm Control 30mL

Product Description:
Benefits: Flatworm Control is a prompt and effective treatment for controlling Flatworms in saltwater aquariums. This innovative product contains no harsh chemicals, medications, or pesticides. Flatworm Control is exceptionally safe for use in reef and fish only tanks alike.Directions: For accurate results, test your aquarium`s phosphate level prior to use. It is recommended to have a phosphate level at or below 0.03 ppm (mg/L) before using this product. To help maintain a low phosphate level use Blue Life Phosphate Control prior to use.Add 2 drop of Flatworm Control for every 10 gallons (37.9 liters) of water. Do not dose more than one treatment in a 24-hour period. For best results, add in high flow areas one drop at a time. Do not stop the use of carbon or protein skimming when adding this product. Siphon out as many flatworms before dosing. Flatworms are extremely toxic to aquarium inhabitants, therefore, it is very important to do a 25% water change once results are visible. Siphon out as many of the flatworms as possible when performing the water change. Repeat treatment as necessary.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to buy Blue Life USA Flatworm Control 30mL at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment